This price includes base labor. Labor may change if the scope of work changes for your Under Cabinet Lighting Installation service based on our onsite review.
What we do:-
– We will mount new low profile low voltage lighting run.
– Then we add 120V branch circuit receptacle for a low voltage transformer.
– After which we design lighting fixture and secure under the cabinet.
– Locate and drill wire routing path in cabinets and wall framing.
– Route and connect low voltage wiring between fixture and transformer.
– Power DC transformer.
– Finally, we connect, test and secure fixture.
– Includes planning, equipment and supply acquisition, area preparation and protection, setup and cleanup.
Remember to give us a review on completion of your Under Cabinet Lighting Installation service.