This price includes base labor. Labor may change if the scope of work changes for your Bathtub/Shower Valve Replacement service based on our onsite review.
What we do:-
– We will assemble, place and secure faucet.
– Then we connect supply lines between the current shut off valves and faucet.
– Finally, we do leak and flow test.
* Any surface demolition, structural changes or restoration if needed is extra.
* Includes planning, equipment and material acquisition, area preparation and protection, setup and cleanup.
Remember to give us a review on completion of your Bathtub/Shower Valve Replacement service.