Bathroom Fan Replacement
$50.00 – $393.00
Man Hours: 4.3 Hrs
No. of Units/Quality: 1 Fan
May require bathroom fan replacement material & supplies.
This price includes base labor. Labor may change if the scope of work changes for your Bathroom Fan Replacement service based on our onsite review.
What we do:-
– We will shut off power to the circuit.
– Then we design location and cut mounting hole.
– After which we add or branch circuit and switch wiring from the current circuit with enough power capacity.
– We then place and secure connection to framing.
– Connect electrical wiring to the unit.
– Connect vent ducting to unit and route to suitable wall/roof vent.
– Finally, we power circuit and check proper performance.
– Includes planning, equipment and supply acquisition, area preparation and protection, setup and cleanup.
Remember to give us a review on completion of your Bathroom Fan Replacement service.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.