This price includes base labor. Labor may change if the scope of work changes for your Bathroom Fan Installation service based on our onsite review.
What we do:-
– We will shut off power to the circuit.
– Then we design location and cut mounting hole.
– After which we add or branch circuit and switch wiring from the current circuit with enough power capacity.
– We then place and secure installation to framing.
– Connect electrical wiring to the unit.
– Connect vent ducting to unit and route to suitable wall/roof vent.
– Finally, power circuit and check proper performance.
– Includes planning, supplies, and material acquisition, area preparation, and protection, setup, and cleanup.
Remember to give us a review on completion of your Bathroom Fan Installation service.