This price includes base labor. Labor may change if the scope of work changes for your Attic/Whole House Fan Installation service based on our onsite review.
What we do:-
– We will set up a new ventilating attic fan.
– Then we set up a dedicated 120 V 15A circuit adjacent to the unit.
– Set up wall switch.
– After which we build support framing and opening.
– Mount and secure fan.
– Insulate fan perimeter.
– Connect and secure NM power wiring and switch wiring to the unit.
– Power unit and check proper performance.
– Includes planning, equipment and supply acquisition, area preparation and protection, setup and cleanup.
Remember to give us a review on completion of your Attic/Whole House Fan Installation service.