Washing Machine and Dryer Installation
“This price includes only basic labor. Labor may change based on the onsite review.”
Washing Machine and Dryer Installation Labor $260
Labor deposit only $91
Balance $169 paid directly to Service Pro on completion of project for labor only.
Materials are to be provided by the customer or cost for materials should be paid directly to the Service Pro upfront.
Install stackable washer and dryer.
– Connect the appliances to current utility and drain connections behind the machines.
– Level and place washer and dryer check operation.
– Remove and transport bolts
– Does not include Debris Removal Other services you may need to order from us. Debris Removal Cabinet Repair Materials & Supplies
– It includes preparing the work area and cleanup.
– Add-On Rate is 75% of the Regular Rate
– After-Hour Rate is 125% (Appointments Before 9am or After 7pm)
– Ask about our Member 5% and Value Rates 10% off your service.
– Need Material acquisition (pick up)? Pay separately $84 at pickup.bookacrewe.com
– Picking up or Purchasing yourself and need measurements? Pay separately $84 at measurements.bookacrewe.com, and we will get you the measurements needed.
Want to value date our prices to make sure you getting the best deal possible. Check out this independent source of which we have no affiliation.