Washer and Dryer Installation by Jeremy Forbes
“This price includes only basic labor. Labor may change based on the onsite review.”
Washer and Dryer Installation $200
Labor Deposit Only $50
Balance $150 paid directly to Service Pro on completion of project for labor only
– Connect the appliance to current utility and drain connections behind the machine.
– Level and place washer and check operation.
– Remove and transport bolts
– Does not include Debris Removal Other services you may need to order from us. Debris Removal Cabinet Repair Materials & Supplies
– It includes preparing the work area and cleanup.
– Add-On Rate is 75% of the Regular Rate
– After-Hour Rate is 125% (Appointments Before 9am or After 7pm)
– Ask about our Member 5% and Value Rates 10% off your service.
– Need Material acquisition (pick up)? Pay separately $84 at pickup.bookacrewe.com
– Picking up or Purchasing yourself and need measurements? Pay separately $84 at measurements.bookacrewe.com, and we will get you the measurements needed.