Kitchen Faucet Replacement by Jeremy Forbes
“This price includes only basic labor. Labor may change based on the onsite review.”
Kitchen Faucet Replacement Labor $140
Labor Deposit Only $134
Balance $106 paid directly to Service Pro on completion of the project for labor only.
Materials are to be provided by the customer or the cost for materials should be paid directly to the Service Pro upfront.
This Includes basic labor
– Turn off the house water
– Remove the old faucet unit
– Install a new client-supplied faucet
– Connect all fittings & restore water
– Test operation
– It includes preparing the work area and cleanup.
– Add-On Rate is 75% of the Regular Rate
– After-Hour Rate is 125% (Appointments Before 9am or After 7pm)
– Ask about our Member 5% and Value Rates 10% off your service.
– Need Material acquisition (pick up)? Pay separately $84 at pickup.bookacrewe.com
– Picking up or Purchasing yourself and need measurements? Pay separately $84 at measurements.bookacrewe.com, and we will get you the measurements needed.
Want to value date our prices to make sure you getting the best deal possible. Check out this independent source of which we have no affiliation.