Holiday Lighting Installation
“This price includes only basic labor. Labor may change based on the onsite review.”
Holiday Lighting Installation $300
Labor deposit only $45
Balance $255 paid directly to Service Pro on completion of project for labor only.
Materials are to be provided by the customer or the cost for materials should be paid directly to the Service Pro upfront.
Install holiday lights on the front of the house.
Hiring a team of professional Christmas light installers is a great way to bring your Christmas light vision to life without the hassle and stress involved in getting there. A lot of work goes into installing the lights, including hauling the lights out of storage, making sure the lights are in working condition, and getting on a ladder to hang them up. You might consider hiring a professional team because they can hang the light safely with professional-looking results. Since they have the appropriate equipment, hiring them will save you time and frustration if any problem arises.
– It includes preparing the work area and cleanup.
– Add-On Rate is 75% of the Regular Rate
– After-Hour Rate is 125% (Appointments Before 9am or After 7pm)
– Ask about our Member 5% and Value Rates 10% off your service.
– Need Material acquisition (pick up)? Pay separately $84 at pickup.bookacrewe.com
– Picking up or Purchasing yourself and need measurements? Pay separately $84 at measurements.bookacrewe.com, and we will get you the measurements needed.