Faucet Replacement by Jeremy Forbes
“This price includes only basic labor. Labor may change based on the onsite review.”
Faucet Replacement $134
Labor Deposit Only $34
Balance $100 paid directly to Service Pro on completion of project for labor only
Materials are to be provided by the customer or cost for materials should be paid directly to the Service Pro upfront.
Basic labor to replace kitchen faucet with favorable site conditions.
– Clear and protect work area. Disconnect and remove existing faucet.
– Fit and secure new faucet. Connect to water supply.
– Drain and leak test. Any surface restoration if needed is extra.
– It includes preparing the work area and clean up.
– Add-On Rate is 75% of the Regular Rate
– After-Hour Rate is 125%
– Ask about our Member 5% and Value Rates 10% off your service.
– Need Material acquisition (pick up)? Pay separately $84 at pickup.bookacrewe.com
– Picking up or Purchasing yourself and need measurements? Pay separately $84 at measurements.bookacrewe.com, and we will get you the measurements needed.