Exhaust Fan Installation
“This price includes only basic labor. Labor may change based on the onsite review.”
Exhaust Fan Installation $458
Balance $343 paid directly to Service Pro on completion of project
– Shut off power to circuit.
– Layout location and cut mounting hole.
– Add or branch circuit and switch wiring from existing circuit with sufficient power capacity.
– Place and secure fixture to framing.
– Connect electrical wiring to unit.
– Connect vent ducting to unit and route to suitable wall/roof vent.
– Power circuit and verify proper operation.
– Does not include Debris Removal Other services you may need to order from us. Debris Removal Cabinet Repair Materials & Supplies
– It includes preparing the work area and cleanup.
– Add-On Rate is 75% of the Regular Rate
– After-Hour Rate is 125% (Appointments Before 9am or After 7pm)
– Ask about our Member 5% and Value Rates 10% off your service.
– Need Material acquisition (pick up)? Pay separately $84 at pickup.bookacrewe.com
– Picking up or Purchasing yourself and need measurements? Pay separately $84 at measurements.bookacrewe.com, and we will get you the measurements needed.
Want to value date our prices to make sure you getting the best deal possible. Check out this independent source of which we have no affiliation.