Automatic Garage Door
“This price includes only basic labor. Labor may change based on the onsite review.”
Automatic Garage Door $289
Balance $216 paid directly to Service Pro on completion of project
– Assemble unit and fabricate support bracketing.
– Install unswitched branched circuit with grounded receptacle near head unit.
– Connect head unit to power receptacle. Install opener switch and program remote control.
– Attach and adjust drive mechanism.
– Includes planning, equipment and material acquisition, area preparation and protection, setup and cleanup.
– The price of related materials and supplies usually required to set up Automatic Garage Door includes:
– Corrosion resistant fasteners, flashing and exterior grade caulking, weather stripping and sealants.
– $20 included in price”
– Does not include Debris Removal Other services you may need to order from us. Debris Removal Cabinet Repair Materials & Supplies
– It includes preparing the work area and cleanup.
– Add-On Rate is 75% of the Regular Rate
– After-Hour Rate is 125% (Appointments Before 9am or After 7pm)
– Ask about our Member 5% and Value Rates 10% off your service.
– Need Material acquisition (pick up)? Pay separately $84 at pickup.bookacrewe.com
– Picking up or Purchasing yourself and need measurements? Pay separately $84 at measurements.bookacrewe.com, and we will get you the measurements needed.
Want to value date our prices to make sure you getting the best deal possible. Check out this independent source of which we have no affiliation.