Attic Fan Installation
“This price includes only basic labor. Labor may change based on the onsite review.”
Attic Fan Installation $936
Balance $702 paid directly to Service Pro on completion of project
– Set up a new ventilating attic fan.
– Set up a dedicated 120 V 15A circuit adjacent to the unit.
– Set up wall switch.
– Build support framing and opening.
– Mount and secure fan.
– Insulate fan perimeter.
– Connect and secure NM power wiring and switch wiring to the unit.
– Power unit and check proper performance.
– Does not include Debris Removal Other services you may need to order from us. Debris Removal Cabinet Repair Materials & Supplies
– It includes preparing the work area and cleanup.
– Add-On Rate is 75% of the Regular Rate
– After-Hour Rate is 125% (Appointments Before 9am or After 7pm)
– Ask about our Member 5% and Value Rates 10% off your service.
– Need Material acquisition (pick up)? Pay separately $84 at pickup.bookacrewe.com
– Picking up or Purchasing yourself and need measurements? Pay separately $84 at measurements.bookacrewe.com, and we will get you the measurements needed.
Want to value date our prices to make sure you getting the best deal possible. Check out this independent source of which we have no affiliation.